Peel Regional Aquarium Fish Club Show Competition – Sunday October 27th, 2019
PRAC Annual Fall Auction & Show is held at The Bramalea Lions Hall. Our Fish Show Competition is OPEN TO ALL to see and has NO COVER CHARGE. Everyone's invited, including all Aquarium Enthusiasts, Non-Members and Members of Any Club, Our Club PRAC, The BBC, TCGG, SOKS & all others. This show will be held in conjunction with Our Annual Fall Auction on the same day. Scroll down or Click for PRAC Show Rules & Printable Sheets .
PRAC's Fish Club Aquarium Show is OPEN to the Public for viewing after judging has finished. Come on down for a fun and exciting experience at our Aquarium Auction & Show.
Are you our next winner? Anyone can enter as many fish in the specific categories as they please. Have a look at the particulars below and bring in your live aquarium fish . Winners are awarded Ribbons for 1st, 2nd & 3rd and Best of Show for each Category. There is a small fee for each entry.
The PRAC Fish Show Competition regularly attracts contestants from around the Greater Toronto Area, parts of Ontario, Quebec, New York State and beyond.
When was the last time you were at an Live Fish Show Competition? It's the perfect place to see high quality and real Show Fish that you wouldn't normally see at your LFS (Local Fish Store).
Peel Regional Aquarium Club 2019 Fall Show Classes
SOKS Southern Ontario Killifish Society – Show Class List
- AK1. Aphyosemion
- AK2. Fundulopanchax
- AK3. Killifish, All Other Varieties ( AOV )
Total Classes: 3
TCGG Trans Canada Guppy Group – Show Class List
Delta Tail Guppy
- AG1. Male
- AG2. Female
Swordtail Guppy, All Styles
- BG1. Male
All Guppy Varieties - Delta, Sword or WGA
- CG1. Pairs
World Guppy Association ( WGA ) Style
- DG1. Male
BBC Betta Breeders of Canada – Show Class List
- BB1. Long Fin Male
- BB2. Short Fin Male
- BB3. All Other Varieties Male : Crown Tail, Giants, Large Pectoral Fin’s etc.
- BB4. All Female Bettas
- BB5. Wild Betta
Total Classes: 5
Betta Show Details Printable pdf
Total Classes: 5
PRAC 2019 Show Rules & Downloadable & Printable Sheets
PRAC Specialty Fish Show Competition Rules:PRAC 2019 Show Rules pdf PRAC 2019 Show Entry Form pdf PRAC 2019 ShowTags.pdf
PRAC 2019 ShowTags Windows PRAC 2019 ShowTags Mac
- On Sunday Oct 27th, 2019, PRAC Fish Show will be open to the public & all Aquarium Enthusiasts.
- Registration is onsite & opens 8:00am & all fish must be registered by 9:45am.
- PRAC has invited Specialty Clubs / Organizations to host & judge the show.
The Clubs are:
- Anyone is eligible to enter any number of fish. You need not be a member of an Aquarium club.
- Need HELP ? Contact our Show Chair Morgan Ruttle via email: peelaquariumexec(at) gmail (dot) com
- Guppy & Betta Entries, Show Containers will be provided. One fish per container (except pairs).
- KILLIFISH Entrants must provide their own clear container (must have one flat side viewing area required & a lid to prevent jumpers!) and water. One fish per container.
- Show opens for public viewing, before judging and after judging is complete. An announcement will be made.
- Get your Fish ready for a Fantastic Aquarium Show with 1st, 2nd & 3rd Prize in each Class & Best of Show for each Category
- General Show Rules in the blue bars. Please also refer to each Club's Own Details in the blue bars above.