Peel Regional Aquarium Club Fish Show & Shrimp Competition – Sunday November 5th, 2017
Our Fish Show & Shrimp Competition is OPEN TO ALL. Including Aquarium Enthusiasts, Non-Members and Members of Any Club, Our Club PRAC, The BBC, TCGG & SOKS which will be held along side Our Annual Fall Auction
Anyone Can Enter As Many Fish or Shrimp in the specific categories as they please. Are you our next winner? Have a look at the particulars below and bring in your aquarium fish or shrimp. Winners are awarded Ribbons for 1st, 2nd & 3rd and Best of Show for each Category. There is a small fee for each entry.
The PRAC Fish Show & Shrimp Competition regularly attracts contestants from around the Greater Toronto Area, parts of Ontario, Quebec, New York State and beyond.
PRAC's Aquarium Show is also OPEN to the Public after judging has finished. NO COVER CHARGE, so come on down for a fun and exciting experience at our Auction & Show. When was the last time you were at an Live Fish Show or Shrimp Competition? It's the perfect place to see high quality, real Show Fish & specialty shrimp that you wouldn't normally see at your LFS (Local Fish Store).
Peel Regional Aquarium Club 2017 Fall Show Classes
BBC Betta Breeders of Canada – Local Show Class List
District Class A: Self-Bred Betta Class
District Optional Class B: New Breeder Self-Bred Class
- (optional for entrants in their first 2 years of showing)
District Optional Class C: Collector Class
- (fish purchased by, traded, or given to entrant)
Total Classes: 3
Details in printable PDF document below.
All Betta fish are welcome
Trans Canada Guppy Group
– Show Class List
Delta Tail Guppy
- AG1. Male
- AG2. Female
Swordtail Guppy, All Styles
- BG1. Male
All Guppy Varieties - Delta, Sword or WGA
- CG1. Pairs
World Guppy Association ( WGA ) Style
- DG1. Male
Total Classes: 5
SOKS Southern Ontario Killifish Society
– Show Class List
- AK1. Aphyosemion
- AK2. Fundulopanchax
- AK3. Killifish, All Other Varieties ( AOV )
Total Classes: 3
Shrimpsters Group – Show Class List
Neocaridina Shrimp Class
- AS1. Rili Type
- AS2. All Other Varieties ( AOV )
Caridina Shrimp Class
- BS1. Crystal Red
- BS2. Crystal Black
- BS3. Taiwan Bee
- BS4. Tiger
Total Classes: 6
PRAC 2017 Show Rules & Downloadable & Printable Sheets
PRAC Specialty Fish / Shrimp Show Rules:PRAC 2017 Show Rules pdf PRAC 2017 Show Entry Form pdf PRAC 2017 ShowTags.pdf
PRAC 2017 ShowTags Windows PRAC 2017 ShowTags Mac
- On Sunday Nov 5th, 2017, PRAC Fish Show will be open to the public & all Aquarium Enthusiasts.
- PRAC has invited Specialty Clubs / Organizations to host & judge the show.
The Clubs are:
- Anyone is eligible to enter any number of fish/shrimp. You need not be a member of an Aquarium club.
- Registration is onsite & opens 8:00am & all fish/shrimp must be registered by 9:45am.
- Need HELP ? Contact our Show Chair Morgan Ruttle via email: peelaquariumexec(at) gmail (dot) com
- Entrants must provide their own clear container (with the required one flat side & a cover which can be removed for judging) and water for each entry in show. We will also post the winners on our website
- Show opens for public viewing, after 1:00 pm or when judging is complete. An announcement will be made.
- Get your Fish & Shrimp ready for a Fantastic Aquarium Show with 1st, 2nd & 3rd Prize in each Class & Best of Show for each Category
- General Show Rules in the blue bars. Please also refer to each Club's Own rules in the blue bars above.