Peel Regional Aquarium Club Presents …
Dinner, Talk & Awards Ceremony – Saturday, June 10, 2017
African Lakes and Rivers: The Cichlid Killie Crossover – Lessons From The Habitat.
Gary Elson is a Montreal Aquarist and writer, currently celebrating his fiftieth year in this fantastic hobby. Gary has authored 3 books on aquarium fish and has published more then a 120 articles in several different countries and languages. If it swims (or just sits near water) it interests him. His main fish are killifish, West African cichlids, tetras, rainbows & wild type livebearers.
Itinerary for the Evening
- 6:30 pm Cocktails
- 7:00 pm Sit-down Dinner with Awards presented during dessert
- 8:00 pm Talk Featuring Gary Elson
- 9:30 pm Specialty Auction held after The Dinner / Talk
Specialty Auction - Partial List of What's Coming
Gary Elson will be providing some 'Rare' Cichlids & Killifish
- Priapichthys nigroventralis
- Aphyosemion ottogartneri (F-1)
- Aphyosemion biteniatum Lagos Red
- Pelvicachromis kribensis Moliwe (F-1)
- Pseudocrenilabrus sp. Lake Mweru (F-1, first ever importation)
- Aphyosemion exigoideum
- Possibly more !
VANDERFLEET Flowers in Humbertown Shopping Centre, Etobicoke, 270 The Kingsway – Phone 416-234-0550
NOW SOLD OUT ! Tickets were also available at the Local GTA Aquarium Auctions from a PRAC Rep [cash only]:
Sunday April 2, 2017 B.R.A.S.S. Barrie Region Aquarium Society of Simcoe — Sunday April 9, 2017 DRAS Durham Region Aquarium Society — Sunday May 7, 2017 LAS London Aquaria Society — May 19-21, 2017 Aquatic Expo 2017 in Burlington by HDAS